I lately learn a put up by Erin (Erin’s inside work) in your Life Recently/October recap and impressed me to inform everybody about what I have been as much as. To begin with, I am unable to consider it is already November… It looks like yesterday I used to be writing down my October targets. Rattling, it looks like I am writing down 2017 targets!
As you possibly can see (and as most of you already know), I adore it objective setting. I already registered Nicole Culver’s 2018 Social gathering Planning as a result of I am so excited for what subsequent 12 months has in retailer for me, and I am slightly OCD😉. For October, that is what I got down to obtain:
- Do not get on the size – I did this for about 2.5 weeks (till I received actually sick on the finish of the month) in an try to observe extra aware consuming and never give attention to numbers. I positively felt safer not realizing what the size mentioned, so that is one thing I will try to preserve transferring ahead.
- End 1 e-book – I completed 2 books this month and began a 3rd! I completed Ember within the ashesthe newest installment of the Throne of Glass sequence: Tower of Daybreakand I began a darkish throne – the second e-book of the Three darkish crowns sequence.
- Write 8 new weblog posts – I wrote 6 so I used to be In actual fact close to! I blame it on the horrible flu/chilly I had. Be sure to wash your arms and eat loads of greens; It isn’t enjoyable.
- Purchase 1 New Social Advertisements Shopper for my Enterprise – I did not join an advert shopper, however I did join a extremely enjoyable new coaching alternative that I am actually enthusiastic about.
- Create a Christmas social advert marketing campaign for my consulting enterprise – This November, I made a decision to do a sequence of vacation social media advertising recommendations on my firm’s social media pages. If you’re , be happy to comply with us and test them out! (LinkedIn, instagram, Fb)
This month I additionally ran the Match Foodie Race Sequence, had wonderful dinners and breakfasts with my dad and his spouse throughout their go to, and ate extra ramen than the typical particular person.
This was simply one among many bowls of ramen I had at Menya Extremely in San Diego, Convoy’s latest and most hyped ramen spot. We went on a Tuesday and waited about 30-40 minutes, however it was scrumptious 🙂
To finish the month we celebrated my boyfriend’s birthday in The taco stand in La Jolla (VERY GOOD!). Their salsa bar and shrimp tacos have been completely wonderful. I’ll positively be again quickly.
For November, I am wanting ahead to extra train courses at Ashley Lane Health, getting again to consuming usually and wholesome after being sick, and celebrating all weekend with buddies, Thanksgiving with our households, and my seventh anniversary with Sean .
Did you do one thing enjoyable or thrilling final month? Are you additionally beginning to consider your targets for 2018?